Miss Beatrix Potter Hen

Miss Beatrix Potter Hen
Miss Bea posing for Mama!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome to Karen Doll- Freelance Writer!

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song!" - Maya Angelou

Just like Miss Angelou's bird, I don't write because I have answers, I write because I have oodles and oodles of wonderful words swirling and dancing around my head. I LOVE to write! I always have.
I even like to write lists and more often than not, I admit that I actually add items to my lists just so that I can check them off when completed. I know that sounds just a tad bit crazy! Well,so be it then. I'd much rather live in this world being just a tad bit crazy than normal any day, wouldn't you? Maybe you'd rather not answer that question, hmmm?

Anyway, I'm writing this post to introduce you to my self -created writer's website: Karen Doll Freelance Writer

So, stop by and visit, leave me a quick note and say "Hello", and check out my current projects!
Be there or be square...Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment