This delicious, delectable, Oh so yummy Nutty Chocolate Fudge is not only GREAT tasting, it's super easy to make. Simply follow these directions and in no time at all, you'll be nibbling a tiny piece of chocolaty heaven!
1 jar (7 oz.) Marshmallow Creme
2/3 cup Fat-free Evaporated Milk
1/2 cup butter, cubed ( I like to use I can't Believe It's Not Butter sticks!!)
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 cups (18 oz.) Semisweet Chocolate or Milk Chocolate Chips
2 cups Walnuts or Pecans chopped
* Line a 9-in. square or similar pan with aluminum foil and coat the foil with cooking spray;
* In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, and butter. Cook
and stir over medium heat until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes,stirring
constantly. Remove from heat; add vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips and stir until melted.
* Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours or until firm.
* Using the foil, remove the chilled fudge from pan; carefully remove foil. Cut into 1-inch
squares. Store in the refrigerator!
* Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! Oh, and share with friends and family!!!!!!!
1 delicious piece = a mere 70 calories 5 g. fat (2 g. saturated fat)
3 mg. cholesterol 16 mg. sodium
7 g. carbohydrate 1 g. fiber
1 g. protein
As an avid Choco-hollic and weight conscious woman, I am always on the lookout for low fat
goodies! I found this recipe in " Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook." This recipe
was submitted by A.J. Ristow from Tuscon, Arizona.
Here's to great low fat treats...three cheers for Nutty Chocolate Fudge, Hip Hip Hooray, Hip
Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray!