1 Cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Cups Crushed Potato Chips (light or baked)
1 Cup Butterscotch Chips or Chocolate Chips of choice
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and sugars
until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda, then gradually add to the creamed
mixture, mixing well.
4. Add butterscotch or chocolate chips and mix.
5. Add crushed potato chips and mix gently until well combined.
6. Drop by tablespoonfuls approximately 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie
7. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden
8. Remove immediately from cookie sheet and place on wire racks to cool.
Yields approximately 4-5 dozen
Nutrition Information (Serving size is 1 cookie)
Calories 123, Fat 7 g. (Sat. Fat 3 g.), Cholesterol 9mg., Sodium 48 mg.,
Carbohydrates 15 g., Protein 1 g.
This recipe is courtesy of Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook and contains
some alterations from the original.